Tuesday, Feb. 7th
Nevertheless, I feel that my calling is in other ideas, that until now were relegated to just side projects. For one: Air Lookout is something that demands more of my attention than just nights and weekends. My hope is that it could grow into something much bigger than a $0.99 app for iOS.
Outside of Air Lookout, there are many other ideas that I have. Few are as grand, but they do pertain to other interests that I have—such as running—which I feel are underserved with great well-made tools.
Of course, my main source of income will still be client work; hopefully for quite some time. I love meeting new clients, learning how their business operates and working with them to create great solutions.
There are, in no particular order, a lot of other things I am interested in as well, such as:
- Mentoring aspiring designers
- Becoming a better programmer
- Improving my design process
- Writing (that includes this blog)
- Working with new, interesting and diverse clients
- More Traveling
- Fixing/rebuilding a vehicle…
- Running, running, running and more running
If any of this seems interesting to you, I hope you'll continue to follow my blog or say "hi" to me on twitter.